Müzik

19 Mayıs 2007 Cumartesi

Oh Allah---Duaa

Please take a moment to relax your mind and humble your heart to focus on ALLAH.

Allow Allah, to occupy your mind while you read this DUA.If we can take the time to read long jokes, stories, etc.,we should give the same respect to this DUA. Friends that pray together, stay together. Let's pray...

OH ALLAH,

I thank You for this day.
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.
I'm blessed because You are forgiving and understanding.

Oh Allah!
You have done so much for me & You keep on blessing me.
Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.
I ask YOU now for Your forgiveness.
Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Help me to start this day with a blessed new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.
Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things that are pleasing to You.
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over, that are from You.
Let me continue to see sin for the evil that it is.
And when I sin, let me repent,and receive YOUR forgiveness.
And when this world closes in on me, let me remember YOU - to slip away and find a quiet place to make DUA.

At Times, it's the best response when I think I'm being pushed beyond my limits.
I know that when I can't make DUA, It is me, myself that looses.
Continue to use me to do Your will.Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Continue to shower your blessings upon my, ya Arhamar Rahimeen.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for down trotted.Keep me stable so that I may stabilize others.

I make DUA for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I make DUA for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I make DUA for those who don't know You intimately.
I make DUA for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.<
I make DUA for those that don't believe.I make Dua that you make me better than others and eliminate all pride and arrogance from me, and not leave a trace within me of that which displeases You.

I thank you that I believe.

I believe that Allah changes people and Allah changes Ideas.
I ask that You, Allah, change me and my ideas to be in alignment with the beliefs and ideas of Your Prophet, Muhammad (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
I pray that this opens MY Heart and that all who are helped by this also make dua for me, and that You accept ya Allah, You Accept.

"Rubban atina fi' d-dunya hasanataw wa fi' l-akhirati hasanatan, Wa qina 'Adhaba' n-nar."

Meaning: "
Our Lord, give us good in this life and good in the Hereafter, and protect us from the torment of The Fire." (The Holy Quran 2:201)

I also Pray there are those of YOU who Remember me in your Dua's, as well as the one who sent this.

4 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

Hayırlı Günler Merve Zeynep
Dualarına "amen amen" diyorum :-)

Adsız dedi ki...

Good Morninng Miss Merve Zeynep
To repeat:
Amen...Amen..Amen...
May God be pleased wit thank you
Goodnight....

mz_Stranger dedi ki...

Ameeen. Ms. Mehmetabi :-}
How are yousunuz bu aralar?
Good afternoon to you too..
Thank you very much.
And we are waiting your comments frequently..
Please dont wait us :-}
I want to pray for my exams when they will be 2 and 3 June...
I want to pray from you mehmetabi and our every visitors :-}..
Thank you for your prays...
Assalaamu alaikum...

Adsız dedi ki...

Aleykümselam Merve Zeynep
Benim Çalışkan Kardeşim
İnşallah gireceğin sınavlarda üstün başarılar elde edersin
Rabbim hayırlısıyla seni muvaffak etsin ve de Hem dünya hem ahiret imtihanında daim başarılı etsin
Allah yar ve yardımcın olsun
Fiemanillah

Ağla gönlüm

 Sen ağlamaktan vaz geçtin diye oluyor hep bunlar..  Ağla gönlüm.. Ağla ki açsın bahar dalları..  Sen anlatmayınca içindekini; nerden bilece...